CRMA Wish List
While the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art is always in need of donations for general operating support, there are several items that are at the top of our list of needs. The following “wish list,” developed by CRMA staff, identifies specific needs throughout the Museum. To make an in-kind donation of one of the items listed below, please contact Kristan Hellige, Communications Coordinator at 319.366.7503 ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about the items needed. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
• 50 additional chairs, stackable, upholstered seat and back
• 6 additional eight-foot plastic tables
• Compact chest freezer for kitchen, approximately 5 cubic feet
• Portable folding wall, approximately 5 to 6 feet
• Portable stairs to move in front of the Auditorium stage, 2 steps
• Hand-held, portable microphone with stand
• Portable speaker system
• Windows-based laptop with wi-fi capacity
• Mac laptop with wi-fi capacity
• VGA adapters for Mac laptops for projector
• Small refrigerator for staff offices, approximately 9 cubic feet
• Gift cards for the following stores to go toward the purchase of items for special events: Bed Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Sam’s Club, or Best Buy.
Upon receipt of donated item, donor will receive a letter for tax purposes confirming that no goods, services, or other benefits were exchanged for the item contributed.