Zoom Doodlebugs: Night Animals
What spooky creatures lurk in the darkness? Are bats and owls really scary? Or do they just like the nighttime? Check out this funny story with a surprise ending, study which nocturnal critters are in the galleries right now, and then create a dark work of art*.
Supplies: To do the art project along with Miss Erin, you’ll need these materials:
• One piece of black paper for the background, plus a piece of white or other color paper
• White chalk, white pastel, or white crayon
• Crayons in a variety of colors
• Glue stick or glue
• Glow-in-the-dark googly eyes* (optional; see below)
* We have some free glow-in-the-dark googly eyes for you to add to your Night Animals art project this month! Just stop by the CRMA during regular hours (masks are required) and ask at the front desk for your Doodlebugs googly eyes to take home. It’s like trick-or-treating for art supplies! You can drop by before we meet for our Zoom session on October 27, or any time before Thanksgiving to pick up your goodies (while supplies last). While you’re here, we’d love it if you stayed to visit the exhibitions. We even have an animal scavenger hunt you can do in the galleries with your family’s paid admission!
Meeting ID: 569 551 9009